Matica EDIsecure DIC10178 Lamination (also referred to as overlamination) provides a layer of protection over your printed cards, making them more durable and providing protection from wear and fading.
A printer with lamination capability is needed in order to use Matica EDIsecure DIC10178 overlamination.
- Clear patch overlaminate (96 mm wide)
- 0.5 mil thickness
- 550 imprints per roll
- For the very high protection of the card surface against physical wear and tear
- Use for the lamination of cards after the printing in portrait mode by card printers
- Lamination of a 0.013 mm thick patch on the card surface
For use with the following Matica EDIsecure lamination modules:
- ILU Inline Lamination Unit
- ILM Inline Lamination Module
- ILM-LS Inline Lamination Module (Lower Side)
- ILM-DS Inline Lamination Module (Dual Side)
For use with the following Matica EDIsecure printers with lamination: